Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey

Hi followers,
Jan 2015 I made a resolution to update my blog monthly. Notice that I failed.
So here I am a year later attempting to do it again.

I have become a Fun Stampers Journey coach in the past 1.5 years and as the company grows, we coaches have decided to do a Blog hop.
whats a Blog Hop?
You go from 1 creative person's Blog to another and see the ideas posted on each Blog.
I have always wanted to do this, so now its my chance.

getting this updated is my 1st goal.
Next I will go get creative and make the challenge for the Blog Hop. Valentine, Love Theme.

Figuring out how to put an image on should probably be #2. lol.
So come back and look for more creative ideas in the next few days.

Thanks for coming here.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment